Re: Meeting times on Sundays

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I was planning to host the knitting group at my house this Sunday,
      from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. I'm sorry I can't make it later. The issue is my
      husband and kids!

      Denise, how do I send one of those reminders to people with my address
      on it? Also, do I only send it to those who rsvp'd? So I need to keep
      track of those who are rsvp'ing, correct? I'm not actually sure I've
      done that yet!

      Please advise,
      Lee