Meeting times on Sundays

  • trinalynnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hi, its Trina the new member that hasn't shown up yet. My work
      schedule is not flexible at all. I was wondering if some of the time
      the meetings on Sundays could be after 5pm. That is when I get off
      work. Please let me know if this is possible! Hope to meet you all
      soon.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
        Hi Trina,

        The meeting times are flexible, but they are set by the person who is
        hosting on that particular day. Since Lee will be hosting this coming
        Sunday, she will contact the group sometime this week and let us know
        what time she would like us to come over.

        We do also meet on Thursday nights. Does that fit into your schedule
        at all?

        -Denise

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "trinalynnie" <trinalynnie@...> wrote:

        > Hi, its Trina the new member that hasn't shown up yet. My work
        > schedule is not flexible at all. I was wondering if some of the time
        > the meetings on Sundays could be after 5pm. That is when I get off
        > work. Please let me know if this is possible! Hope to meet you all
        > soon.

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007
          Hi everyone,
          I was planning to host the knitting group at my house this Sunday,
          from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. I'm sorry I can't make it later. The issue is my
          husband and kids!

          Denise, how do I send one of those reminders to people with my address
          on it? Also, do I only send it to those who rsvp'd? So I need to keep
          track of those who are rsvp'ing, correct? I'm not actually sure I've
          done that yet!

          Please advise,
          Lee