Re: Need a swift and ball-winder

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 19, 2007
      I'm okay with sharing the keeping responsibilities. Plus, we could
      just come to each other's houses to wind yarn too couldn't we (if we
      call first)? So you wouldn't have to bring it to meetings straight
      from work.
      --L
    • tinaheiho@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 20, 2007
        I would got in on the set...I have been pricing them for several months now. Coveting is such and ugly word. I am also happy to store the items. Tina
        From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>