Logan Square Knitters

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 3:45 PM
      Hi everyone,
      First of all, I apologize for posting something unrelated to knitting,
      but I just found this out today (I must be in space) and thought, in
      case you weren't aware of this already, you'd like to know that the
      aldermanic election for the 35th ward is a runoff, between Vilma and
      Rey. So, early voting begins Monday, March 26, through Thursday, April
      12, and final Election Day is April 17th...

      Thanks for reading,
      Lee