Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      Thanks!

      On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > I don't mind at all!
      >
      > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
      >
      > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
      > > generally show up.)
      > >
      > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
      > > be stuck at work later than usual.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Annemarie
      > >
      > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
      > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
      > > > Cid tonight.
      > > >
      > > > thanks!

      > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      > > >
      > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
      > > >
      > > > bigwildonion@...
      > > > jfitzg7@...
      > > >
      > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      > <image.tiff>
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > <image.tiff>

    • rachel
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
        Hey ya'll -

        I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

        Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

        Hope to see ya'll soon!

        xo

        rachel s.

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
          Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
          yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.