One more question

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      I would love to host a knitting date, but I don't live in Logan
      Square. I live in Avondale, which is a small neighborhood just north
      of LS, and it's pretty accessible.

      What do you suggest? Should I host a knitting date at my home, or in a
      public place?
      --Lee
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        Lee-

        I wouldbe happy to travel to Avondale. Not too much of a trek.

        Andrea