Re: Logan Square S&B dates for March and April

  • lilbee60618
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      What are the hours for the upcoming knitting dates, specifically March
      15th and 29th? I forgot!
      --Lee
    • lilbee60618
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
        Hi all,
        I can host on Sunday, March 25th at my house. I noticed that it's not
        on the schedule, so if that's not a workable day for everyone or if
        someone else already has it, then I can do Sunday, April 1st.

        By the way, some of the dates are off for the month of April, like
        the 2nd Sunday of April (Easter) falls on the 8th, and Sunday, April
        22nd, etc.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
          I might be able to make the 25th, depending on the
          timing as we are going to a matinee play that day if
          we can get tickets.

          Ann