Re: [logan2knits] A ton of Cotton yarn on Craigslist...washclothes anyone?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hi Tina,
      I go in on it too. What a fun little surprise.
      Angie

      tinaheiho <tinaheiho@...> wrote:
      The following is a list of cotton yarn for sale on Craigslist...anyone
      want to go in on it with me? Tina

      The 3oz(regular size) and 4 oz(supersize) are 1.00 each and the 3- one
      lb size are 2.00 each--grand total or $110.00.
      Cash only. Proceeds will be donated to charity-Project Linus
      (Providing handmade security blankets to sick and traumatized children)

      Following is the breakdown of colors--
      8 super size pink
      2 original- 3oz.pink
      4-super size Dark pink
      3-super size pink and brown
      6-3oz pink, light pink and white
      1-super size pink and white
      4-3oz purple and white
      2-3 oz multi-white,pink.purple,green
      12-3oz multi greens
      3-super size multi green
      4 blue super size
      3-3oz blue
      8-super size turquoise
      7-super size yellow
      4-3 oz yellow
      3-3 oz blue and white
      4-3 oz blue, light blue and white
      1-super size white
      8 super size lime green
      2-super size green, brown and white
      2 super size blue, white and yellow,purple
      4- 3 oz blue white yellow
      5 super size blue white yellow
      1-3oz purple and white
      4-super size varigated
      1 super size tan and white
      1-super size tan multi-tan,green,yellow,orange
      2-3 oz blue and light blue
      2-3 oz multi--blue,yellow,white,pink, green
      2-3oz yellow and white
      1-3oz yellow with orange and blue specs

    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2007
        Tina-

        I'd love some too. I can take the leftovers, just let me know.

        Andrea

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "tinaheiho" <tinaheiho@...>