Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      I don't mind at all!

      On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

      > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
      > generally show up.)
      >
      > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
      > be stuck at work later than usual.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Annemarie
      >
      > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
      > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
      > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
      > > Cid tonight.
      > >
      > > thanks!
      > >
      > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Meeting reminder
      > > >
      > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
      > > > El Cid 2
      > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      > > > 773-395-0505
      > > >
      > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
      > > > r.s.v.p. to
      > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      > > > afternoon.
      > > >
      > > > I hope to see everybody there.
      > > > Annemarie
      > > >

      > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      > >
      > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
      > >
      > > bigwildonion@...
      > > jfitzg7@...
      > >
      > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        Thanks!

        On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
        > I don't mind at all!
        >
        > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
        >
        > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
        > > generally show up.)
        > >
        > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
        > > be stuck at work later than usual.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Annemarie
        > >
        > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
        > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
        > > > Cid tonight.
        > > >
        > > > thanks!

        > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        > > >
        > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
        > > >
        > > > bigwildonion@...
        > > > jfitzg7@...
        > > >
        > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        > <image.tiff>
        > >
        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        > >

        > <image.tiff>

      • rachel
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
          Hey ya'll -

          I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

          Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

          Hope to see ya'll soon!

          xo

          rachel s.

        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
            Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
            yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.