Re: Logan Square S&B dates for March and April

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      I can host March 29th, this time for real!!! It's been awhile, see
      you all at Denise's.

      Andrea

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
      <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hola, knitters!
      >
      > Here are the S&B knitting dates for the rest of March and for
      April.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
        Andrea- thank you! I will make a note on the calendar!
        -Denise

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea" <ranita26@...> wrote:

        > I can host March 29th, this time for real!!! It's been awhile, see
        > you all at Denise's.
        >
        > Andrea
        >
        > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
        > <denisebolton@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hola, knitters!
        > >
        > > Here are the S&B knitting dates for the rest of March and for
        > April.
        > > All of these dates have also been marked on the group calendar. If
        > > anybody would like to host on any of these days, please post to the
        > > group and I will make the appropriate changes on the calendar.
        > >
        > > Thursday, March 15- Denise hosts
        > > Sunday, March 18
        > > Thursday, March 29
        > >
        > > Sunday, April 7
        > > Thursday, April 12
        > > Sunday, April 21
        > > Thursday, April 26
        > >
        > > Have a great day,
        > > -Denise

      • lilbee60618
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
          Hi everyone,
          What are the hours for the upcoming knitting dates, specifically March
          15th and 29th? I forgot!
          --Lee
        • lilbee60618
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
            Hi all,
            I can host on Sunday, March 25th at my house. I noticed that it's not
            on the schedule, so if that's not a workable day for everyone or if
            someone else already has it, then I can do Sunday, April 1st.

            By the way, some of the dates are off for the month of April, like
            the 2nd Sunday of April (Easter) falls on the 8th, and Sunday, April
            22nd, etc.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
              I might be able to make the 25th, depending on the
              timing as we are going to a matinee play that day if
              we can get tickets.

              Ann