Logan Square S&B dates for March and April

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
      Hola, knitters!

      Here are the S&B knitting dates for the rest of March and for April.
      All of these dates have also been marked on the group calendar. If
      anybody would like to host on any of these days, please post to the
      group and I will make the appropriate changes on the calendar.

      Thursday, March 15- Denise hosts
      Sunday, March 18
      Thursday, March 29

      Sunday, April 7
      Thursday, April 12
      Sunday, April 21
      Thursday, April 26

      Have a great day,
      -Denise
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
        I can host March 29th, this time for real!!! It's been awhile, see
        you all at Denise's.

        Andrea

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2007
          Andrea- thank you! I will make a note on the calendar!
          -Denise

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea" <ranita26@...> wrote:

          > I can host March 29th, this time for real!!! It's been awhile, see
          > you all at Denise's.
          >
          > Andrea
          >
          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
          > <denisebolton@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hola, knitters!
          > >
          > > Here are the S&B knitting dates for the rest of March and for
          > April.
          > > All of these dates have also been marked on the group calendar. If
          > > anybody would like to host on any of these days, please post to the
          > > group and I will make the appropriate changes on the calendar.
          > >
          > > Thursday, March 15- Denise hosts
          > > Sunday, March 18
          > > Thursday, March 29
          > >
          > > Sunday, April 7
          > > Thursday, April 12
          > > Sunday, April 21
          > > Thursday, April 26
          > >
          > > Have a great day,
          > > -Denise

        • lilbee60618
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
            Hi everyone,
            What are the hours for the upcoming knitting dates, specifically March
            15th and 29th? I forgot!
            --Lee
          • lilbee60618
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2007
              Hi all,
              I can host on Sunday, March 25th at my house. I noticed that it's not
              on the schedule, so if that's not a workable day for everyone or if
              someone else already has it, then I can do Sunday, April 1st.

              By the way, some of the dates are off for the month of April, like
              the 2nd Sunday of April (Easter) falls on the 8th, and Sunday, April
              22nd, etc.

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2007
                I might be able to make the 25th, depending on the
                timing as we are going to a matinee play that day if
                we can get tickets.

                Ann