Sunday March 4th Knitting Brunch 11 to 2

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      Dorothy and Harold and I are glad to say that we are
      still ready to host a knitting brunch this Sunday from
      11 to 2. We'll make some Lithuanian pancakes and have
      juice, milk, coffee and teas available. Possibly some
      fruit smoothies as well...

      Send a note to let me know if you are interested and I
      will send you our address.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Get your own web address.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hi Margaret,

          We're at 2449 N. Monticello, 3rd floor.

          Looking forward to seeing you soon! Ann

          --- margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
            Thanks again for hosting, Ann. Lovely time!
            Lisa and Violet

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2007
              I concur! Delicious food as well! Hope to see you all soon! Tina
              From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>