Logan Square S&B gathering- at the library, 2/22/2007, 7:00 pm

  • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      Reminder from: logan2knits Yahoo! Group

      Title: Logan Square S&B gathering- at the library

      Date: Thursday February 22, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Logan Square Public Library
      Street: 3030 W. Fullerton Avenue
      Phone: (312) 744-5295
      Notes: Instead of meeting at Andrea's tonight, we are going to give a show of support to the Logan Square Library group. Be there or be SQUARE- har har!

    • logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007