Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      Very sorry, I need to retract my
      confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
      Cid tonight.

      thanks!

      --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

      > Meeting reminder
      >
      > The July 27 meeting will be at:
      > El Cid 2
      > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      > 773-395-0505
      >
      > Everybody interested in attending please email your
      > r.s.v.p. to
      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      > afternoon.
      >
      > I hope to see everybody there.
      > Annemarie

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
        generally show up.)

        Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
        be stuck at work later than usual.

        Thanks,
        Annemarie

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
          I don't mind at all!

          On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

          > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
          > generally show up.)
          >
          > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
          > be stuck at work later than usual.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Annemarie
          >
          > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
          > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
          > > Cid tonight.
          > >
          > > thanks!
          > >
          > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Meeting reminder
          > > >
          > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
          > > > El Cid 2
          > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > > > 773-395-0505
          > > >
          > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
          > > > r.s.v.p. to
          > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > > > afternoon.
          > > >
          > > > I hope to see everybody there.
          > > > Annemarie
          > > >

          > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          > >
          > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
          > >
          > > bigwildonion@...
          > > jfitzg7@...
          > >
          > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
            Thanks!

            On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
            > I don't mind at all!
            >
            > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
            >
            > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
            > > generally show up.)
            > >
            > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
            > > be stuck at work later than usual.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Annemarie
            > >
            > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
            > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
            > > > Cid tonight.
            > > >
            > > > thanks!

            > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
            > > >
            > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
            > > >
            > > > bigwildonion@...
            > > > jfitzg7@...
            > > >
            > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            > <image.tiff>
            > >
            > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            > >

            > <image.tiff>

          • rachel
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
              Hey ya'll -

              I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

              Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

              Hope to see ya'll soon!

              xo

              rachel s.

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
                yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.