Re: Can anyone host this Thursday?

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2007
      That sounds like a good idea. I live within walking distance of the
      library and wouldn't mind heading over there on Thursday night.

      -Coley

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"
      <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > I also was just logging on to recommend that we meet at the library
      and support their program! According to Sherry, the librarian who set
      up this event and their knitting group that has not been meeting, she
      would like to get their group going again. Maybe a show of local
      knitters will inspire them.

      > Ann
      >
      > margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone,
      > This week someone is coming to the Logan Square library to teach
      something on knitting. It may be only knit and purl- I do not know-
      but it has somthing to do with Black History month. It is at 7o'clock-
      this thursday 2-22. I was planning to go. Margaret