994Re: [logan2knits] knitting on Sunday, February 18

  • kari_stewart@comcast.net
    Feb 15, 2007
      I'm new to the group and am going to try to make it for the first time on Sunday afternoon -- dropping off family at the train so I may be a little late. I love No Friction but could probably make it to either cafe. Hope to meet you all on Sunday!

      From: "blindlemonbolton" <denisebolton@...>
      Hello Knitting Sisters(and Knitting Brothers- where ever you are),

      Our next gathering is this Sunday, February 18. I would be happy to
      host, but I thought it might be good to mix it up a bit and so I am
      wondering if you all might prefer to instead meet at a coffee shop
      this time.

      I haven't been to either MoJoe's or No Friction (our two favourite
      choices of the past season). Do any of you have a preference? Let's
      decide soon, so that we can post it on the calendar.

      Have a great evening,