843Fwd: Lisa and Todd welcome baby Violet

  • Lisa Phillips
    Nov 4, 2006
      Hi Knitters,
      Not sure if I copied you all on this announcement
      already; if so, apologies, I am sleep deprived!
      Our daughter was born on 10/19. We're all doing well
      and happy. Hope to make it out to knitting in a couple
      of weeks or so.
      Cheers,
      Lisa