  • rachelmallinga
    Sep 11, 2006
      Hi, my name is Rachel. I was recommended to the stitch n bitch
      website, and I found your group. I also Live in Logan square. I am very
      much interested in learning how to knit, sadly enough I have no
      experience knitting but I know how to sew. I understand that you are
      having a gathering this coming Thursday the 14th. I was wondering if it
      was alright that I attend also. If its alright that I attend, please tell me
      what I need to bring. I know (duh) knitting needles and yarn, but anything
      If you want to know anything else about me my myspace page (I hope
      this isn¡Çt corny) is http://www.myspace.com/puffpuff311
      I hope to hear from you. Thanks
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic