655Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knitting this week

    Aug 16 8:16 AM
      Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
      Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.