650Knitting this week

    Aug 14, 2006
      Hello Friends--

      This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

      The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
      nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.

      Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough seats.

      And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
      Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
      the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?

      Best,