642New to the group

  • Kari Balck
    Aug 9, 2006
      Hello, everyone!

      I wanted to say how much I am looking forward to knitting with you all on Sunday. I've just moved to Chicago from a several-year stint in Vienna, Austria. I was happy to be a founding member of the Stitch n Bitch VIENNA group. My friend Catherine is the moderator and has posted lots of information as well as a photo gallery filled with projects group members post. She is so jealous I am here (too much access to fantastic wool!).

      See you on Sunday,

      Kari