632Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week

    Aug 2, 2006
      Inger joined us last week. She plans to send us her
      flyer on Graknitti. I think it is an exciting
      project!

      I am more than happy to host some group knitting
      sessions at my home if more folks from our group want
      to participate. Of course, any knitter would be
      welcome, whether they hang out with us on Thursdays or
      not!

      And I have a whole lotta yarn to share if that is
      useful.

      --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...>