617Re: [logan2knits] Thursday Knitting

    Jul 20, 2006
      Anna , I'm sorry about the late response. I will be there tonight. Margaret

      Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote: Howdy, knitters.

      I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to send out the weekly
      meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't wait! This week's
      meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of Albany and
      Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!

      Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough seats.

      Peace,
      Anna