614Re: [logan2knits] Thursday Knitting

  • Bridget Hansen
    Jul 18, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      I am new to the list serv, and will definitely try to make it this Thursday as small bar is so close to my place. As I do not yet know how to knit, I am going to bring some needlepoint. I hope that's not taboo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

      -Bridget

      "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a
      financial planner coming over at 6--sigh, gotta do the
      adult work too. Ann