552Destash! Swap-a-swap-a-swappa!

    May 28, 2006
      Hello friends--

      I'm moving soon, so I would like to swap or sell some yarn and roving
      before I have to pack everything up.

      Pics here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigwildonion/sets/

      Small knitting items are great, but I am open to barter all kinds of
      material and non-material things. Maybe a drink at the next
      SnB? Maybe you have some cardboard boxes or packing materials that
      need to be recycled/reused? Or maybe spend an hour helping me paint my
      new apartment? Just let me know what you have to offer!

      Hope all of you are having a great weekend!