52Meeting reminder and location update

  • Annemarie Neff
    Apr 27, 2005
      Logan Square knits
      Every Wednesday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      Coffee Talk will be closing their business on Saturday, April 30 and
      this week marks our last meeting there.

      We will be trying out a new space starting May 4.

      Cherubs, a coffee shop at 2524 W. Fullerton, would like to host our
      meetings. The shop is open until 9 pm, so anybody swept up in their
      projects or the conversations can stay a little later... The shop is
      located near the interesection of Fullerton and Western.

      If we find that Cherubs can't accommodate our needs, the Logan Square
      branch library has also expressed an interest in hosting the group.
      However, there are currently some scheduling conflicts with their
      meeting room that will need to be worked out before we could relocate
      there.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic