379Re: Jan. 29 meeting

    Jan 27, 2006
      Hello Margaret,

      I certainly plan to come this Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you
      all then!

      -Denise

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier
      <croziermargaret@y...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the
      corner of Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The
      meeting is sunday, Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in
      case anyone is allergic. Please let me know and I will send the
      address.Hope to see you there.