37Re: [logan2knits] File - Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Mar 1, 2005
      The Logan2knits group is meeting on Wednesday from here on out.

      However, if you want to show up on Thursday, I believe that a few
      folks from the Meetup group will be showing up on Thursday, March 3rd.
      (Starting in April, they will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the
      month instead to sync up with out group.)