277Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

  • Heidi Fritz
    Nov 17, 2005
      Annemarie,

      Thanks for hosting this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun!

      Heidi

      >>> marcyneth@... 11/17/05 1:46 PM >>>
      So far it's just me and Marita! Is that going to be it?

      On Thursday, November 17, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

      > I won't be able to attend again this weekend:( I have too much Turkey
      > Day
      > prepping to do.
      > Have fun without me and send a full report on what you guys think to
      > the
      > list next week.
      > Annemarie
      >
      > On 11/15/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unfortunately, yes, that is prime crawling time! The stores that are
      > > open Sunday are mostly 12-4 or 12-5.
      > >

      > > On Tuesday, November 15, 2005, at 09:27 AM, Rebecca Boland wrote:
      > >
      > > > I would love to do the yarn crawl, but I work Sunday from 12-3pm,
      > and
      > > > that's
      > > > probably prime crawlin' time. I guess it all depends on what time
      > > > everyone
      > > > was planning to meet.
      > > > -Becca

      > wonder if

      > knitting in

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
      > > >
      > > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > > >
      > > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.
      > > >

      > > <image.tiff>

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      <image.tiff>

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
      >
      > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >
      > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      <image.tiff>

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS