258Re: [logan2knits] come for the knitting, stay for the tortillas!

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Nov 9, 2005
      Can't make it this week, having people over for a card
      game scheduled even before we moved to Sundays! It
      looks like December will be my next meeting, sigh,
      I'll just keep knitting by myself.

      Ann

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Group,
      >
      > Stitch and Bitch this Sunday, November 13 will be
      > taking place at my
      > apartment from 4 to 6pm. I hope that's a convenient
      > time for all of
      > you. Afterwards, all knitters are welcome to stay
      > on for food- Jamie
      > and I will be enjoying a mexican feast and would be
      > delighted for any
      > or all of you to join us.
      >
      > My place is about 9 blocks from the Logan Square
      > L-station, and one
      > short block from the Fullerton bus. We do have four
      > cats, but they
      > don't much like people they don't know and tend to
      > stay out of the way
      > of crowds.
      >
      > Please let me know if you are coming. Detailed
      > directions will be
      > emailed on Friday.
      >
      > Have a great week!
      > -Denise Bolton