245Re: Question about Sun., Oct. 30th

  • Annemarie Neff
    Oct 25, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      Just some helpful hints to keep everything on track....
      To recieve the email with directions for each week's stitch n/ bitch, you
      must rsvp your intent to attend by Friday morning. If you send an rsvp in
      later, the host may not see your message and you may not recieve directions
      to the event. To rsvp, just send an email, to the
      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com saying you plan on attending that Sunday. The
      host is responsible for sending out confirmation emails with directions.
      You are responsible for sending out an invitation by Tuesday, telling the
      group when the event will happen, if you will be serving refreshments, and
      if you have any cats or dogs. The invitation email should not have your
      address on it at this time. On You are also responsible for keeping track of
      the list of knitters who rsvp to you and sending out confirmation emails
      with directions to each one at their individual email address no later than
      Saturday morning.
      If anybody has questions or concerns feel free to email me at
      annemarie.neff@... .