      From: LeeS <leesstein@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 3:56:31 PM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Who is Coming to Mtg on 10/25?

      Hi everyone!
      So far I have two people who are may come over tomorrow for the knitting
      meeting. If there's any chance that more people are coming OR if there's a good
      chance that you won't be coming, please let me know, so I can plan ahead for
      this busy week! I may want to reschedule if no one is able to show up.

      Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate your prompt response!