2084Re: [logan2knits] Who is Coming to Mtg on 10/25?

  • Varndell@aol.com
    Oct 24, 2010
      Thanks for hosting, Lee, but I'm probably not going to make it this time.

      Peace-
      Teddy Varndell

      In a message dated 10/24/2010 3:56:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      leesstein@... writes:

      Hi everyone!
      So far I have two people who are may come over tomorrow for the knitting
      meeting. If there's any chance that more people are coming OR if there's a
      good chance that you won't be coming, please let me know, so I can plan
      ahead for this busy week! I may want to reschedule if no one is able to show up.

      Thank you so much everyone, I appreciate your prompt response!