2073Welcome New Members!

  • LeeS
    Sep 29, 2010
      Thanks for looking into Logan Square Knitters! As the description states, there are knitters who meet at New Wave Coffee in Logan Square on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. Also many of the members host in-home meetings at various times. I invite you to a meeting in my home on Tuesday evening, October 5th, from 6-9 p.m.

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street, in the Avondale Neighborhood. We're a few blocks from the Addison Blue line station. If you have any further questions or need directions, feel free to contact me at 773-267-0175 or email me at leesstein@...

      Hope to see you all soon!
      --Lee