      From: "leesstein@..." <leesstein@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 3:15:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] October Evening Meeting added!

      That's cool Ann, I look forward to seeing you again--i hope all's well with you
      and the family!

      Lee

      From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>
      Sender: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:55:15
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>

      Thanks, Lee, for being so persistent in getting us re-organized. I don't know
      that I can make it on Sunday as there are soccer games in the family, but I will
      try Tuesday. I'd like to host another get together, and perhaps it will make
      sense to talk at your house about what days work better or worse.

      Ann