2067Update Group Description?

  • LeeS
    Sep 15, 2010
      Hello Logan2knits Members (longtime members and newbies)!

      I was just looking at the group description and was wondering if it needs to be updated. Does the group still in fact meet at New Wave Coffee on Wednesday evenings? Does it have a regular public meeting place at any other time? All I am aware of at the moment are the home meetings. I'd be happy to update this if it's okay with everyone else.

      Please advise!

      Welcome new members! Please see the latest messages regarding upcoming meetings in September and early October. :-)