2066October Evening Meeting added!

  • LeeS
    Sep 15, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      I've been actively trying to recruit more members to the Logan Square knitters, and I'm excited about it! Also, I miss people who've been in the group for so long, but haven't been around in a while! I was thinking that in addition to the Sunday afternoon meetups, I probably need to address the needs of those who cannot make it on Sundays. So...

      In addition to the September 26th afternoon meetup (see earlier posting), I am planning an evening meetup on Tuesday, October 5th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at my house. Everyone's welcome no matter what the skill level or craft!

      3649 West Eddy is my address. 773-267-0175 is the phone. Call me if you need specific directions.

      See you!