2004Re: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

  • Geraldine Newfry
    Feb 10, 2010
      i'll miss you joyce.

      i thought i posted a message to the group, but i don't see it in my inbox.
      i propose we go to streetside, at the corner of kedzie and armitage, on
      friday. the coverage starts at 6:30, but i won't be able to arrive until
      7:30.

      does that sound good? or does someone have another suggestion?

      gerri

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...