      From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 12:33:14 PM
      Subject: [logan2knits] Ravelympic Gathering

      Hi Ladies, I'd like to host a meeting soon. Unfortunately I don't think I can on Friday the 12th for the Opening Ceremony.

      I was thinking Sunday but that's Valentine's Day... I can do Sunday the 14th or Monday or perhaps a later date.

      What do you think ladies?

      Joyce, do you have a preference? You must have a lot going on, is there a day that works especially well for you?

      Cate