1970RE: [logan2knits] Re: A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

    Dec 28, 2009
      Bring whatever works Mary! I'm glad you'll be able to make it!
      --Lee

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Maryknits513@...
      Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:37 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] Re: A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

      Hi,

      I'm not an expert,but I could help a beginning knitter.

      I'm pretty good at finishing things, so I could help with that. I also have
      software for stitch pattern and sweater design on my laptop. If anyone is
      interested, I could bring it to the meeting.

      For once, I don't have 3 other things planned for the date.

      See you there,
      Mary S.
      Maryknits513 on Ravelry

      >> have an idea to host a "beginners" knitting mtg, but as I've learned from
      a recent art fair I helped to organize at church, it's VERY difficult to
      teach knitting to more than one person. SO...what would you think of coming
      to the meeting and teaching someone how to get started? That way, we can
      teach and reach MANY potential new knitters! What do you say?? Are you in?
      I'm opening this mtg to all who want to learn how to knit, regardless of
      age. I'm thinking either January 17th or 24th (or possibly both) in the
      afternoon, at my house.<<