1967Re: A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

  • Maryknits513@sbcglobal.net
    Dec 28, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm not an expert,but I could help a beginning knitter.

      I'm pretty good at finishing things, so I could help with that.  I also have software for stitch pattern and sweater design on my laptop.  If anyone is interested, I could bring it to the meeting.

      For once, I don't have 3 other things planned for the date.

      See you there,
      Mary S.
      Maryknits513 on Ravelry