1964A January Knitting Meet-up Idea!

  • LeeS
    Dec 27, 2009
      Hi everyone! I have an idea to host a "beginners" knitting mtg, but as I've learned from a recent art fair I helped to organize at church, it's VERY difficult to teach knitting to more than one person. SO...what would you think of coming to the meeting and teaching someone how to get started? That way, we can teach and reach MANY potential new knitters! What do you say?? Are you in? I'm opening this mtg to all who want to learn how to knit, regardless of age. I'm thinking either January 17th or 24th (or possibly both) in the afternoon, at my house.