      From: "LeeS" <leesstein@...>
      Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:26:04
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [logan2knits] Black Sunday Knit-Up!

      Hi everyone! I've been wanting to host for a couple of months but haven't had the time. Well now I have the time and I hope you'll join me in boycotting the shopping frenzy and instead commiserate with other crafters, enjoy good food, good conversation, and knit some gorgeous holiday gifts! All crafters welcome, all levels welcome, kids welcome too!

      Sunday, November 29th, 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.

      My address is 3649 West Eddy Street in Chicago. Call for questions: 773-267-0175
      Bring a treat! I look forward to seeing you all!
      --Lee Stein