1948Re: Noro sweater

  • gnewfry
    Nov 2, 2009
      i haven't had to block either, but i've been researching it. you should wet it with a little no rinse soap, which they sell at lys (loopy at least. the name escapes me now). then pin it to the dimensions you want. it's supposed to be easiest if you get some gingham with 1 inch blocks to lay on your surface and help you measure.

      i'm sure there are a lot more experienced people who will have better tips.

      gerri