      From: catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
      Subject: [logan2knits] Sunday the 18th
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 8:03 AM

      Excellent!

      Please come knit at my house next Sunday the 18th from 1 to 4. I think I will make a vegetarian bean dish in the crock pot with tea and coffee.

      Feel free to bring other beverages or snacks, salty or sweet.

      My address is 3458 W. Wrightwood, #3. Please veer to the right when you enter the gate and proceed to the exterior wooden stair case, all the way up (3rd floor).

      FYI - There is a dog, Bean. Don't forget to wish her a Happy 15th B-day as she noses around your knitting bag.

      If you have any trouble finding us my number is 630-738-0370.

      Have a great week! Cate