      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of lisa darnell
      Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:29 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!

      I don't think so. I don't have my pattern with me right now, but it is a
      cropped cardigan from a small booklet. I believe it is number 26 or 27.

      --- On Wed, 9/23/09, Lee Stein <leesstein@...

      From: Lee Stein <leesstein@...
      <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com> >
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 7:45 AM

      Hi Lisa!
      Bring something sweet! And yes bring your Noro stuff-exciting! Are you
      making Klaralund?
      --Lee

      From: LeeS <leesstein@spacecush ion.com <mailto:leesstein% 40spacecushion.
      com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:logan2knits %40yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

      My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

      3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

      I look forward to seeing all of you!