      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of lisa darnell
      Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:39 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!

      I'll be there, Lee. I was hoping that you could help me finish my sweater
      that is made from a pattern in a Noro book. Joyce thought that you might
      possibly have that book, and may have made the same sweater. What would you
      like me to bring?
      -Lisa D

      --- On Tue, 9/22/09, LeeS <leesstein@...

      From: LeeS <leesstein@... <mailto:leesstein%40spacecushion.com>

      Subject: [logan2knits] Early October Meet-Up!
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com <mailto:logan2knits%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:26 PM

      My house -- Sunday, October 4th, 1 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.

      3649 West Eddy Street. Parking and parking passes available.

      I look forward to seeing all of you!