190Re: [logan2knits] Scheduling -- too much!

  • Annemarie Neff
    Sep 23, 2005
      For those who are interested, you can easily remove yourself from this list
      by simply sending an email to logan2knits-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.
      However, Cameo, we are meeting every week on Sundays now, if you are still
      interested in meeting with us it looks like your schedule would accomodate
      it.