      From: "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter" <tcarp8@...>

      Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 06:39:47
      To: <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [logan2knits] Re: Regular meeting at New Wave (was: Knit Night at Ann's)

      I don't see the problem with continuing with our current email list--are you suggesting that we disband the logan2knits group? �Especially if getting on the ravelery list means I have to set up a new identity on some new site--Enough already! �
      From: Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@ yahoo.com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 5:53 PM

      Hi all--I expect to be in a meeting until 8:30 or so, but I'll try to stop in afterward.

      From: Kelly <avoriana@yahoo. com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 8:28 AM

      Hey knitters,

      This is your reminder that we are planning to meet tomorrow, Wednesday night, at New Wave starting at 6 but latecomers welcome.� Another Logan Square knitting group will be at New Wave too!� It will be a knitting convention!� If you have any trouble finding us just call me.

      Kelly Kensell

      Cell 312-451-6141

      From: tesia kosmalski <tesiak@gmail. com>

      To: logan2knits@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 1:02 PM

      I think its a good idea to establish a relationship too. But, I'd say let's

      just get us all somewhere first and take it from there. I think its hard

      for us to even just plan a get together.

      I'd love to be there next week but will be out of town. Though, keep me in

      the loop on all future Wednesdays.

      Thanks,

      Tesia