189Re: [logan2knits] Scheduling -- too much!

  • Cameo McRoberts
    Sep 22, 2005
      Hi, Could you please remove me from your email list, my inbox is getting inundated with messages and I can never get together on the days that you do stuff. If you happen to meet on sundays or mondays I am totally interested but the rest of the week I work nights. Thank you very much Cameo

      Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:That is an excellent suggestion!
      Here's what I propose. The volunteer host should send out the meeting
      reminder and call for reservations by Tuesday of each week. This email
      should include the hours you are hosting the event on Sunday and any
      information that folks should know about your place (pets, food, parking
      problems, proximity to an el stop.) THE MEETING REMINDER SHOULD NOT INCLUDE
      YOUR ADDRESS....
      Knitters wanting to attend are responsible for RSVP'ing by Thursday night.
      The volunteer host should send out a confirmation of each reservation,
      directly to each knitter not to logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, by Friday
      afternoon.
      How does that sound to everyone?
      On 9/21/05, Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...> wrote:

      > HI all, I have a request:
      > Since there are so many of us these days, and it
      > looks like we're going to have a range of meeting
      > times, I think it would make more sense for each
      > week's host to just pick the time that works for
      > *them*, and let us know when the meeting WILL be. We
      > can each decide whether or not we can attend on our
      > own, rather than trying to work out a time for the
      > most people, as we would for work meetings. This is
      > supposed to be low-pressure, right?
      > That's my hope.
      > Thanks,
      > Lisa
      >
      > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Don't forget we are meeting at Margaret's house on
      > > Sunday September 25 to
      > > knit. I believe the idea was to knit a little
      > > earlier this week.
      > > (What time works for you Margaret?)
      > > Knitters interested in attending should RSVP to the
      > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by Thursday night if
      > > possible.
      > > Margaret will send out a rsvp confirmation and her
      > > address information
      > > before Sunday.
      > > We have volunteers for September 25 (Margaret), and
      > > October 2 (Lisa).
      > > Is anybody available to host either the October 9
      > > or October 16 knit?
      > > Annemarie

      > > removed]

      Cameo McRoberts
      Sous Chef Frontera Grill
      445 N Clark St Chicago Ill. 60610
      CameoAppearance@...
      Cell 773-931-7011
      Fax 312-661-1830
      Work 312-661-1434

      As if the mountain were nothing, she stumbled to the top, lead blindly by her will to be every bit as much as she expected she might be....